Header Ads Widget

Breaking

Monday, August 24, 2020

DMKShafiulla|Digital marketer |Search Engine Optimization |Digi SEO Service

 DMK Shafiulla | Digi SEO Service





I am DMK Shafiulla . SEO, WordPress Founder of Digi SEO Service.
On-Page SEO|Off-Page SEO | Local SEO |SEO|SEM Expert |SEO Expert.
I am passionately curious and seeking for a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
Areas of Expertise:
• Electrical & Electronics (Basic)
• Digital Marketing
• SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• On page/ Off-page SEO
• Google webmaster tools
• Web research
• Website Audit
• Keyword research
• Wordpress site creating ( Word press setup, Plugin setup and Basic Theme Customizing)
• Blog Creating
• Google Business Site Creating
• Link Building
• Social Networking
• Social media Marketing
• Social media management
• Data Entry
• PPC
• Email Marketing
• YouTube Marketing
• Twitter Marketing
• Video creation and post various sites
Favorite Quote is:--
“This work’s not for you” this rumor not appropriate for a man. I believe that……….Hire me Now....On fiverr

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox